The little-big booklet is published by Benevolent Bird Press Delmar, NY. It is a short group of distinctive poems with recognizable voice as the author. Costs $2.50 plus s/h. The mug is $12.95 alone with original art printed on. The mug signed by the author/artist booklet set is $15.95. Mug packed with Easter treats, chocolate eggs, jellybeans and chocolate bunny is $19.95 plus s/h.
- Mused: Bella Online Literary Journal for Women Winter 2013 issue
- Rachael is a finalist in the non-fiction contest for The Write Place At the Write Time. Her work will be published in the Spring/Summer 2013 issue.
- Rachael had a poem published in the fourteenth annual Yom Hashoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) issue of the Poetry Super Highway.
- Rachael's Fritzi the Frog with 'Tude' made the cover of the Jabberwocky issue of the The Centrifugal Eye and her poem (Black Bear in Cave: Midnight Under a New Moon) is featured inside.
- The journal Rootdrinker just published Rachael's poem "The Flock".
- Rachael's poem Sighting Snow Geese: Flight North is featured on writersgettogether.blogspot.com.
- 2011 Absolute Literary Journal published by Oklahoma City Community Colleges.
- Issue 63 of Kaleidoscope: Animals That Make a Difference by the University of Akron Press sponsored by the Ohio Arts Council.
- Mused: Bella Online Literary Journal for women “Sunny” Spring 09 issue
- Ruthie’s Club online: short story/fiction/erotica “The Horse Rescuer” June 09 issue
- 5 poems accepted by Awakenings journal, Wheaton Ill for 2009-10 winter issue “On the Lip” “The Therapist” “My Shadow” “My Sister” “Mixed Media Nude Woman”
- For the winter 2009-10 issue
- Absolute, Oklahoma Community College’s Literary Journal “On a Poet Finding Her Voice” spring 09 issue
- Absolute spring 2010 issue “Colors”
- Green Silk journal 4/10—“Since the End of It”
- National League of American Penwomen HM 2010 for “On Finding Words in the Woods”
- beNeVoLeNt biRd Press: broadside “The Dairy Farm” with illustration pen and ink “Line of Cows” July 13, 2009 Delmar NY
- Rootdrinker Institute Newsletter spring 09 “Late Autumn”
- Normanskill Anthology by Benevolent Bird Press Spring 2010, “Saying Goodbye” and Pen & ink illustration “The Crow”
- Cider House Press Review fall 2009 issue “Autumn Evening with Cool Drizzle” an etheree
- 5 poems in “A Light In April: the Cazenovia Writers’ Group Anthology 2010
- 3 poems in indigodreams press (Britain) spring 2010 Sarasvati issue and 3 to come in their autumn issue
- 5 poems/3 haiku in indigodreams’ summer anthology “Crab Lines Off the Pier”
- HazardCat: “Kitten” and “David’s Cats”, autumn issue
- Spillingink journal; autumn issue “Blue Tracker, White Magic”
International Poetry Society of San Francisco
This newly released and received journal contains Rachael's poem "I Watch My Sick Old Dog Sleep". It is available through the University of Akron Press sponsored by the Ohio Arts Council.
Rachael's erotic/romantic poem is included in this latest publication released on June 28th. Lyrotica is available in both digital and POD print.
The ISFN Anthology
The ISFN Anthology is an eclectic collection of thought-provoking short stories, poems and essays from past, present and up-and-coming writers. The anthology spans a wide range of themes and styles. From a short about hippies huffing nitrous to the poetry of Sir Thomas Wyatt the Elder, the reader is bound to find a surprise at every turn of the page. In our first volume, we present: Evelyn N. Alfred, Kevin Brown, Michael Campagnoli, Charlotte Cunningham-McEachin, Matthew Dexter, Emily Dickinson, Henri Frédéric Amiel, Noam Gagliardi, Rachael Z. Ikins, Allen Kopp, Bruce Lader, John Lambremont Sr., Roger Pincus, Madame Roland, and Sir Thomas Wyatt the Elder.
Aurora Wolf Literary Journal for Science Fiction and Fantasy
The prize-winning short story by Rachael Ikins "The Messenger" appears in this new anthology from Aurora Wolf Literary Journal for Science Fiction and Fantasy.